[ Back to index ]
Recipe of the Month
Corn and Black Bean Salad
- 1 (15oz) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 bags of frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup of lime juice (2 limes)
- 2 tbsp of light olive oil
- 2 tbsp of white vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
In measuring cup combine lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and cilantro, whisk.
Combine rinsed black beans, thawed corn, chopped red pepper and green onions.
Pour dressing over mixture.
Cover and chill for about 2 hours or overnight