You may have noticed that my blog entries are a little lax this month. While I apologize, I have been no less busy typing away. In fact, I’ve been writing this year’s booklet for our 2009 Innovation Roadshow®!
While I can’t reveal what we’re showing (although faithful readers may have caught a hint here or there), I can say that we’ve tapped into a variety of trends this year – from ethnic flavors, to convenience, to cost saving ideas. We’ve even taken a few classics, and turned them on their heads – gaining new life out of consumer favorites.
With only a month left to go, I’m looking forward to seeing our guests. Looking at our registration list, I see repeat attendees who make a point to attend every year, and some new attendees that I’m excited to meet for the first time. If you haven’t registered yet – what are you waiting for?
If you’re in product development and innovation — if you are a food scientist or technologist, R&D Director, chef, marketing executive or brand manager — you should be here!
Below, I’ve listed our TOP TEN Reasons to Attend the Innovation Roadshow (with apologies to Mr. Letterman, of course).
- The Innovation Roadshow is a FREE event! There is no cost other than your travel and accommodations.
- You will experience innovative flavors and applications – from out-of-the-box concepts to ideas that are ready for market.
- You will learn about new product development and flavor technologies, including flavor modifiers, such as salt replacers and sweetness enhancers.
- Re-charge your innovative edge – we’ll get you thinking in new ways!
- See and taste product concepts in a variety of categories – from confections and baked goods, to distilled spirits and ice cream!
- Learn how to adapt these concepts to your own product line. Think a savory frozen snack concept doesn’t have applications for your cookie line? Think again.
- Participate in a thought-provoking panel discussion on private label brands and national brands, and the strategies each uses to appeal to consumers.
- Interact with David Michael’s global creative team, as well as others in your field.
- Learn more about current and emerging food and beverage trends.
- Taste exotic flavors from around the world!
David Michael’s 2009 Innovation Roadshow will be held on October 21st in Philadelphia. To learn more or to register, click here.